Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact younique™ Gold Tribe Support?
- Where is the younique™ Gold Tribe Support Office located?
- What is the difference between younique™ privately-issued Gold and Silver collectibles compared to government-issued legal tender Gold or Silver coins?
- How can I purchase younique™ Gold and Silver products?
- How do I update my credit card and/or expiry date in my AutoShip Manager?
- How do I temporarily or permanently deactivate my monthly AutoShip to prevent further credit card charges?
- What is the Know Your Customer (KYC) policy?
- What is the Country (Transaction) Fee I am charged?
- Is delivery of Gold or Silver products guaranteed?
- What if my ordered product does not arrive in a reasonable time?
- Does younique™ have a refund policy?
- Does younique™ report my purchases of privately-issued Gold and Silver collectibles to the government?
- Do I have to report my younique™ Gold or Silver collectible purchases to the government?
- Do I have to pay taxes if I sell my Gold and Silver collectibles for a profit?
- May I sell my younique™ privately issued Gold or Silver?
- How does a Nest Egg Savings Plan work?
- 1. How do I contact younique™ Gold Tribe Support?
The easiest method is to send us a message via the form on our contact page.
See our contact page for a full list of support numbers.
- 2. Where is the younique™ Gold Tribe Support Office located?
The younique™ Gold Tribe Support Office is located in Panama City, Panama, Monticello Building Level 5, Anastacio Ruiz, Marbella.
Panama City is recognized as an international banking hub and hosts the second-largest Free Trade Zone in the world. Philip Judge, Bullion Banker and Co-Founder of younique™, strategically positioned his group of companies in Panama in 2003.
- 3. What is the difference between younique™ privately-issued Gold and Silver collectibles compared to government-issued legal tender Gold or Silver coins?
Government-issued coins such as the American Silver or Gold Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, or other government-issued coins are the property of the issuing government of that country. People of a nation are the ‘legal bearer’ of the currency but not the legal owner. The government of the issuing country owns the issued legal tender coins.
Why is this of importance? History gives many examples of governments passing laws regulating ownership or hoarding of Gold. In some cases governments have forced the citizens of the country to return the government-issued Gold to that government in exchange for the issued ‘fiat currency’ of that nation.
Some examples of recent regulation:
Executive Order 6102
Signed on April 5, 1933, by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates" by US citizens. This prohibition lasted until 1975.
UK Exchange Control Act 1966 to 1971
In this period, it became illegal for UK residents to hold more than four Gold coins dated after 1817 or to buy any Gold coins unless they applied for and were granted a collector’s license from the Bank of England.
For thousands of years Gold has proven itself to be the ultimate in Wealth Preservation. younique™ holds to this view as well; Gold is a hedge against the effects of inflation. In light of this, younique™ does not promote Gold and Silver for speculative trading but for preservation over longer periods of time. Therefore, if you wish to preserve wealth over a long period of time, it is of great importance to possess Gold (assets) that you are the true owner of and not just the legal bearer of.
younique™’s Gold and Silver collectibles are NOT government-issued legal tender coins. They are pure Gold and Silver privately-issued collectibles that Joseph Wealth Systems GmbH (trading as younique™, a Swiss registered Company) have commissioned Argor-Heraeus Refinery Switzerland to produce.
younique™’s collectibles are privately issued meaning you are the true owner of the Gold and Silver similar to owning a piece of Gold jewelry. You are the legal owner, not just the bearer. younique™’s Gold has religious collectability making it legally non-confiscatable under United Nations Human Rights resolutions. The advantage of true ownership coupled with being legally non-confiscatable makes younique™’s privately-issued Gold and Silver collectibles the ultimate in long-term Wealth Preservation.
- London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) accredited refinery; top five in the World.
- Gold is assayed to highest purity 999.9 fine.
- Gold is assayed fine weight to three (3) decimal points – Eg: 10.367gms, 3.110gms, 93.310gms.
- Gold carries the Argor-Heraeus LBMA certified Melter Assayer Hallmark.
- Gold produced to the highest quality of Swiss refining.
- Gold is first-mint release with limited circulation.
- Gold is privately-issued non-legal tender; accepted globally.
- Gold can be melted for other use such as jewelry whereas government legal tender coinage cannot be defaced, damaged or melted for its metal value. It is illegal to alter or deface government property such as currency.
- younique™’s privately-issued collectibles have no dollar face value meaning the market value of the private collectible is purely the intrinsic value of Gold or Silver. For example, American Silver Eagle bullion coins carry a face value of one dollar. This is their legal value reflecting their issue and monetization as coins. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Silver_Eagle#Value.
- As a legal tender instrument, the value for means of legal tender exchange is $1.00. American Gold Eagle 1oz bears a $50.00 face value and 1/10oz $5.00 face value.
- younique™ pure collectibles bear no face value and are recognized globally for their purity & intrinsic market value.
- Executive Order 6102
- 4. How can I purchase younique™ Gold and Silver products?
younique™’s gold shop offers two ways to enjoy the private ownership of Gold and Silver:
- You may buy premium privately-issued collectibles directly from the younique™ gold shop store. There are pure Gold and Silver certified products of varying weights to suit your budget.
- Alternatively — or additionally — you may participate in the one-of-a-kind Nest Egg Savings Plan. This allows you to accumulate grams of Gold and Silver through a fixed monthly payment starting as low as $25 a month. Select a product from the store, and when you have saved sufficient Gold or Silver grams towards the product, ownership becomes yours.
All purchases must be made through your referring Independent Business Owner’s gold shop. younique™ does not sell directly to the marketplace. If you would like to learn how to become an Independent Business Owner, please speak to the person who referred you to younique™ or contact us directly.
- 5. How do I update my credit card and/or expiry date in my AutoShip Manager?
To change your selected Credit Card or update a credit card expiry date, follow these instructions:
- Log into your secure Business Center
- Select Main Menu, then AutoShip Manager
- Select the AutoShip template to be changed per arrow (a) in the graphic below
- Select Payment per arrow (b) the Edit Your Payment Method page will then load
- Select Payment Type per arrow (c) in the graphic below:
- Ensure all credit card details are entered
- Include current mobile phone number and email
- younique™’s AutoShip Manager provides the option to have your products paid first from your commissions before charging your nominated credit card. If you prefer to use your commissions as the default payment before any charge is made to your credit card, select Yes per arrow (d).
- 6. How do I temporarily or permanently deactivate my monthly AutoShip to prevent further credit card charges?
To change your monthly recurring AutoShip order, log into your Business Center and follow this procedure:
- Select Main Menu, then AutoShip Manager
- Select the Recurring Order template you want to deactivate as per arrow (a)
- Select Deactivate per arrow (b); the Deactivate page will then load
- To deactivate temporarily, select per arrow (c); you may reactivate the order at a later date
- To deactivate permanently, select per arrow (d); this cannot be reactivated
- 7. What is the Know Your Customer (KYC) policy?
This is a general reference to the conducting of business in a secure and ethical manner. Definitions may vary somewhat by country but basically refers to two principles:
- The activities of customer due diligence that financial institutions and other regulated companies must perform to identify their clients and ascertain relevant information pertinent to doing financial business with them
- Bank regulation which governs those activities
- 8. What is the Country (Transaction) Fee I am charged?
This is a transaction and handling fee of 4% of the order value charged for that region. For example, an order value of $200.00 + 4% transaction fee = $208.00 plus FedEx or Swiss Post shipping charges.
- 9. Is delivery of Gold or Silver products guaranteed?
Yes. younique™ utilizes the services of FedEx for delivery. We guarantee delivery to the countries we designate as shipping countries. For countries we are unable to ship to, we provide international diversification through the younique StorageBox facility at ViaMat International Switzerland. Please review younique™’s StorageBox policy available for download in the IBO Business Center.
Note - There are circumstances when younique™ does not guarantee delivery:
- Incorrect shipping address or details provided
- FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes
- Product returned undelivered to our Swiss fulfillment agency
- Purchase of item may be subject to a fraud investigation
- Know Your Customer documentation is not received
If Swiss Post, FedEx or other delivery agencies are unable to securely deliver product to the purchaser, or there is no person available to sign and collect the purchased product and as a result the product is returned to the sender, younique™ will resend the purchased product. All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
FedEx delivery policy states they will make three delivery attempts and leave written notification before returning the shipment. FedEx does not ship to Post Office box addresses. Swiss Post International forwards shipment by registered mail where generally the product is held at a local Post Office branch for five days before the item is returned to the sender.
Refer to section 21 (Non-Delivery of younique™ Collectible Precious Metals) of the younique™ code of conduct for more information.
- 10. What if my ordered product does not arrive in a reasonable time?
See FAQ (Is delivery of Gold or Silver products guaranteed?) and Code of Conduct - Section 19 (Shipping Policy) regarding non-delivery and/or shipping. If your ordered Gold and Silver product has not arrived and you have allowed a reasonable time for International shipping, please follow these steps:
- Log into your secure Business Center, select AutoShip Manager, select Shipping, check that your shipping address is correct.
- If shipping address is correct, login into your Business Center, select Reports, select Order History, select Order Number to check Tracking Number for status.
- For FedEx deliveries, call your local FedEx Agent and quote tracking number.
- If shipping details are incorrect, send us a message and detail the situation accordingly. If urgent, call us during office hours US Central time.
- Correct your shipping address in the Business Center.
- Please note if a change of address is required, administration fees may be charged by shipping agents. These fees are the responsibility of the consignee.
- 11. Does younique™ have a refund policy?
Yes, there is a 30-day money back guarantee on younique™’s educational, retail and enrolling products. If commissions are generated and paid to the requestor, or gold and/or silver are purchased wholesale, the guarantee is no longer valid.
We do not refund on precious metals; however, a buy back option is available through the gold and silver nest egg savings redemption policy as set out in the code of conduct. Please note that any gold returned for buy back must first be approved by younique™ Gold Tribe support, returned to Argor-Heraeus Refinery, melted down, and certified for its purity before any payment is made. (See FAQ May I sell my younique™ privately issued Gold or Silver?)
- 12. Does younique™ report my purchases of privately-issued Gold and Silver collectibles to the government?
No. Before any purchase is made, Younique Inc and Joseph Wealth Systems GmbH must comply with the “Know Your Customer” policy in order to conform to International Money Laundering Regulations. Therefore, we require authorized and approved photo identification and a copy of a current utility account in the name of the purchaser.
- 13. Do I have to report my younique™ Gold or Silver collectible purchases to the government?
younique™’s Gold and Silver collectibles are privately issued and non-legal tender. We deliver to 70 countries where legal requirements will vary. It is the responsibility of each Business Owner and Customer to comply with the laws of their country.
- 14. Do I have to pay taxes if I sell my Gold and Silver collectibles for a profit?
Most jurisdictions require earned income to be declared. Please seek financial advice from a legal professional in your region.
- 15. May I sell my younique™ privately issued Gold or Silver?
Yes. Gold and Silver is money and can be traded on the open market.
Please note that younique™ views Gold and Silver not as a speculative trade but more as a long-term hedge against inflation. The real value in owning Gold and Silver is the ability to preserve the purchasing power of your savings over time. Like all insurance policies, however, there may be a time of need to liquidate your Gold or Silver, so this is a guide for those circumstances.
Gold is a commodity traded daily on the open market and is in high demand. There are many options available to sell your Gold or Silver that can vary from regional Gold buyers, Jewelers, Coin Dealers, to online shops such as eBay.
younique™ is a company that promotes Wealth Preservation; therefore, we refer to the intrinsic value, i.e., the precious metal content value of our product, not the potential collectible value.
younique™ products are First Mint Release, certified to the highest standard, and have limited numbers in circulation; thus, the potential for collectible value is present.Like all collections such as stamps, art, or coin, the collectible value is not guaranteed. The Gold or Silver melt value based on the daily fixed price is a reasonable expectation.
- Daily Market Spot Price
The London Gold fixing or Gold fix is the procedure by which the price of Gold is determined twice each business day on the London market by the five members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd. It is designed to fix a price for settling contracts between members of the London bullion market, but informally the Gold fixing provides a recognized rate that is used as a benchmark for pricing the majority of Gold products and derivatives throughout the world's markets.
When selling your younique™ products, you are exposing yourself to the open free market of buyers and sellers.It is best to be armed with the right information.
- The Market SPOT Price of Gold or Silver??
Spot price is displayed in US$ per Troy ounce equivalent to 31.110grams. For example, spot price $1200.00 per oz = US$38.57 per gram. If you own a younique™ 10oz (3.110grams) Moses collectible, the Gold content value based on the market price of $1200.00 per oz is US$119.95 (3.11grams multiplied by $38.57). The intrinsic value of your gold and silver can be easily calculated by using the younique precious metals calculator located in your Business Center under downloads.
Please note this is a guide to inform you of the daily value of your product but does not guarantee that you will receive the price calculated.It is your negotiation with the buyer that confirms a selling price just like any other product offered for sale on the open market.
- younique™’s Gold and Silver products are manufactured by Argor-Heraeus Refinery Switzerland
- London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) accredited refinery
- Assayed to highest purity - Gold 999.9 fineness / Silver 999.0 fineness
- Assayed fine weight
- Carries the Argor-Heraeus LBMA certified Melter Assayer Hallmark
- Produced to highest quality of Swiss Refining
- Limited circulation
- Privately issued non-legal tender accepted globally
- Can be melted for other use such as jewelry
Seller beware! The purchasing power of $, €, £ and other paper currencies today will generally be 50% less in ten years where as Gold and Silver have preserved wealth over time for thousands of years. Gold doesn’t pay interest, but it doesn’t default or go bankrupt either.
- Gold is Insurance
“The primary reason to own Gold is that it maintains value, especially during times of political, economic and currency-related crisis. In short, it operates as insurance. That includes, but is not limited to, insurance against political uncertainty and economic disorder as well as insurance against the whims of Central Banks and their tendency toward money printing.”
- Jim Sinclair, Precious Metals specialist and commodities and foreign currency trader
- Market Spot Price Compared to younique™ Product Delivery Price?
younique™’s precious metal products are competitively priced.You will often find that the private collectible range is better priced than government-issued Gold or Silver coinage.
When comparing price, you must compare similar products, e.g. compare 1/10th oz Moses 999.9 collectible to a 1/10th oz government-issued coin. If you compare 1/10th oz to a 1 ounce coin, the production cost is relatively the same, but the 1 ounce coin has ten times more Gold; therefore, the percentage over spot price will be much less.
What is Market Spot Price and how is it relative to the pricing of Gold and Silver products?
The term Market Spot Price refers to the “non-physical” price of 995 pure or better and relates to a 400oz or 12.4Kg bar.
younique™’s products have a higher assaying purity to 999.9 pure and come in a diversified range of weights and collectibles.
The media reports the Market Spot price of Gold and Silver. younique™’s experience shows that much of the public believe the price quoted is the price at which they can receive physical delivery of Gold & Silver. That is not the case. For example, we may purchase gasoline for our cars and pay a bowser price, not crude oil spot price.The reason for this is that there are many associated costs in refining crude oil into a safe gasoline for your engine including delivery costs. In fact, it is said it takes about 500 man hours of labor to produce one gallon of gasoline. Gold and Silver are no different. The reported Market Spot Price is for the non-physical price which is used for instruments such as futures contracts.
Let’s review the London Gold Fix. There are two Gold price fixings each day named the AM and the PM fix. With Silver there is only one price fix, and that is PM.What is the London Gold Fix relating to? Understanding it is the non-physical price,let’s look at other components that refer to the Market Spot Price of Gold.
- Refers to a London bullion “Market Good Delivery Bar”
- LBMA website gives the definition of a “Good Delivery Bar”
- LBMA Refiner - Argor-Heraeus Refinery has been delivering Good Delivery Bars since 1961
- Must have assaying purity of 995.0 or better
- Weight is 400 Troy oz or 12.44Kg
- Certain dimensions as set by the LBMA
Argor-Heraeus Refinery Switzerland is an LBMA refinery meaning that your product is produced and certified to the highest level, but with Argor it means much more.In some parts of the world, mining standards are low and immoral including Human Rights abuses, environmental damage, and chemical pollution to local water supplies through poor mining standards. younique™ has a Clean Gold policy and will not be involved with any supply chain process where such practices occur.
younique™ is often contacted about the supply of “cheap Gold” from various regions of the world. Buyer beware! In 2010 the UAE region imported tons of Gold with an estimated value of $200m only upon closer analysis, it was determined to be fake. It does matter where the precious metals are sourced, See our Product Integrity page for more information.
You can clearly see that Argor-Heraeus is not just forward thinking but also a commercially morally conscious company. The younique™ Board is very proud and honored to be associated with a company such as Argor Heraeus knowing that our precious metal products are produced with such a high standard and policy towards sustainability.
- 16. How does a Nest Egg Savings Plan work?
By purchasing this product, a monthly recurring order will be established for the amount you have selected. On each monthly cycle, the system will purchase grams for you at the current market metal price and add these to your savings plan. Once sufficient grams have been accumulated in your Nest Egg Savings Plan, the product will be dispatched.
Your Nest Egg Savings Plans can be managed and using the Nest Egg Management page that is made available in your younique Business Center. Check this page regularly to review your grams purchase history and watch as you get closer to reaching your savings goal!
Please visit our Buying Guide for more information.